Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cinnamon Honey Butter :)

Just in time to add to your Easter Dinner Menu!!! Cinnamon Honey Butter. I have made several different flavors of butter and this one is always our favorite. I usually make it to go with my Texas Roadhouse Sweet Rolls. Mmmm.... I promise I'll post that recipe soon! But for today-
Cinnamon Honey Butter
1 cup softened butter (or margarine or Earth Balance buttery spread for those that are interested in health like we are)
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Whip together till nicely blended and serve!



* We have dealt with major health issues and some food allergies and just generally have an interest in health, fitness and eating naturally so in our kitchen, I am always substituting and finding ways to make the normal things we love healthier. As I post recipes, I will include in parenthesis the substitutions I use to make it healthy. In this case, it is Earth Balance (which also takes down the fat content) and organic honey!

I linked up to Today's Creative Blog   

3 comments:

  1. I'm linking this to my blog post today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. I love the pic of the trio of flavored butters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Flamingo!
    And thank you Ali! :)

    ReplyDelete